The Colorado Comprehensive Spine Institute ("CCSI") is pleased
to be able to offer an informative website as a courtesy to the
community. However, you as a viewer of these materials must understand
the limitations of this information.
- This information is not intended to be, and should not
be relied on as, medical advice. Each person's health profile
is different and medical treatment would vary accordingly.
Information provided here is generalized to be useful to as
many people as possible.
- Medical information is always changing to reflect new developments
in the health care field. CCSI will attempt to keep its information
current, but there may be a lag in updating information on
this site, which has become outdated or perhaps obsolete.
We cannot be held responsible for the timeliness of our information.
- By viewing our web site, you do not enter into any type
of relationship with CCSI, virtual or otherwise. CCSI patients
must have an appointment and be seen by CCSI staff to enter
into a physician-patient relationship. No such relationship
exists with viewers of our web site.
- To the extent that you decide to do or not do something
for your back pain based upon your understanding of the information
in this website, CCSI cannot be held responsible or be liable
in any way for your action or inaction. Again, our information
is not intended as medical advice, regardless of how it is
presented to you as the viewer.
- Nothing in this website should be construed as legal advice.
- The best way to manage your back pain is to have a relationship
with a treating physician who knows you and your medical history.
Website information can never substitute for the medical advice
you would receive in the course of a physician-patient relationship.
- The information contained in this website is subject to
change at any time without notice.
- The information contained herein is copyrighted and may
not be reproduced without our permission.
I have reviewed the above limitations and expressly agree to all
of the terms and conditions in the Disclaimer. With this understanding,
I am requesting access to the CCSI website.